Created by the.nimbuzzer@gmail.com
NAEEM ♥️♥️♥️ SONI
Welcome Friend ,
Please Register or Login to download Tools and to get Full access to this Site.It takes just 10 secs.Stay with NimbuzZ Monster.
NAEEM ♥️♥️♥️ SONI
Welcome Friend ,
Please Register or Login to download Tools and to get Full access to this Site.It takes just 10 secs.Stay with NimbuzZ Monster.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience the latest web floods, Pc floods, Ids maker, Ids cracker, Mobile server bots, Ids hacker, Nimbuzz new & old versions, Bombus mod, multi ids software, Android tools and much more . . .

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
multi bomber victims dmar cracker
Latest topics
» 24*7 online KPZ & AURORA (WITH ANNOUNCEMENT FEATURES)
How to unblock an id? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 11:59 am by ltc_mkt

» Fast PassWord List Maker
How to unblock an id? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 3:35 pm by launchar

» {Wolf Flooder V.1}•••2016
How to unblock an id? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 6:30 pm by sensitive

» Wildbuzz id maker and id remover
How to unblock an id? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 7:39 pm by ahmedloz

» Join Multi id v.2 {color msg in room }
How to unblock an id? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 11:31 am by א

» Join MulTi id nimbuzz 2016
How to unblock an id? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 7:49 am by א

» Add fLoOdeR All UseRs in rOOm 2016
How to unblock an id? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 2:46 pm by א

» Ip blockeR +Multi remotely 2016
How to unblock an id? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 2:37 pm by א

» THE BEST SPYBOT SOFT i-server v 6.5.1.1
How to unblock an id? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 2:13 pm by א

Language Translator
Visitors
How to unblock an id? Flags_1
Monster live feed
Top posters
א
How to unblock an id? Vote_lcapHow to unblock an id? Voting_barHow to unblock an id? Vote_rcap 
((destroyer))
How to unblock an id? Vote_lcapHow to unblock an id? Voting_barHow to unblock an id? Vote_rcap 
finalized
karan205
zezo
stub_bor
$my
aref01
flood 2015
_.daredevil._
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

How to unblock an id?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
א
Owиεя
Owиεя
א

How to unblock an id? Empty
PostSubject: How to unblock an id?   How to unblock an id? Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:01 pm

How to unblock a blocked id? 
Hope u guys doin fine.As we know s0metimes our ids gets block by nimbuzz team.what the fuck!. we think that our ids are no m0re and we are anxious and lose hope.When Naeem is here,u shouldn't worry dear. It might be due to many reas0ns.M0stly it gets block when we use our ids for flooding, using ids for bots purpose Or when we login our ids fr0m an illegal s0urce.Whateva it would be who cares bout that.Today i'm here to tell u s0me fantastic tricks to unbl0ck ur bl0cked ids within 1 day.happy ?i think u are.hahaha.so let's proceed 
Note:Your blocked id must b verified with email or ph0ne number. 
There are 2 ways to unblock ur id 
Ist method: send an email at support@nimbuzz.com  with that email adress which was present in ur blocked id. 
In email  write hey nimbuzz team unblock my id,write ur old id,password,email,date when ur id got block(optional)Number of contacts(an approximate just) and send it. 
They'll unblock within 24 h0urx  
2nd method: 
Download the given below software. 
Link  http://downloads.ziddu.com/download/24129875/UnBlock_Your_ID_NmbuzZ.exe.html
After downloading write ur name,id,password,email adress and send it 
By this method u can receive a c0nfirmati0n msg in ur email adress that ur msg has been recieved. 
This method is easy and gud cux u receive a c0nfirmati0n msg and 2ndly u d0n't need to write long text as this method sends an automatic msg to nimbuzz team 
I'll recommend u 2 use this method. 
Many of my ids got block n i unblocked them by both of the above methods 
It's upto u that which approach u wanna follow 
Note: There is a difference between bl0cked and deleted id.Deleted ids are never rec0verd again cux they are n0 m0re in nimbuzz data base.Only bl0cked ids can be rec0vered. 
Enjoy nimbuzz! Have fun 
Shared by Naeem  my id -1o+@n.c
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimbuzz-monster.nstars.org

How to unblock an id?
Page 1 of 1